- Home /
- Career Opportunities
The Star Companies provide an exhilarating and inspiring place to grow, learn and work.
We're always looking for OUTSTANDING individuals to join our team! We have a variety of different needs, so please ready the job description carefully and follow application instructions correctly.
View our current openings below and learn more about the Star Companies at http://www.starcompanies.us
Dallas based retailer has an immediate opening for a full time appliance installation position. We are looking for an experienced appliance installation technician that posses the knowledge, expertise, ability and passion to service our high end customers.
Interact with customers on a daily basis concerning their appliance installation needs.
Install and set up various appliance products: washers / dryers, refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, icemakers, ovens, etc.
At least two years experience
Basic computer skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Working knowledge of appliance installations including plumbing, wiring, etc.
Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Self-motivated, positive attitude, high-energy individual who can multi-task well
Must be able to work Monday – Saturday 8am to 6pm
Must have excellent communication and organizational skills with emphasis on customer service
Must have valid Texas drivers license and clean driving record.
Must be able to pass a background check
We are looking for a dependable individual who is well organized, detail oriented, has strong communication skills, and is able to work as a team player. If you meet these requirements please submit your resume in person at the following address:
Please submit resume to:
Ed Kellum & Son
1200 Trend Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006
or submit resume and cover letter electronically here.
An exciting sales opportunity is available with the fastest growing appliances company in Texas. Dallas based retailer, Ed Kellum & Son – A division of Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Inc. - has an immediate opening for a full-time Appliance Sales Associate. Professional and experienced sales professionals that possess the enthusiasm, knowledge, ability and passion to service our customers are encouraged to apply.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
•Ensure servicing our customers is and providing a rewarding sales experiences are
• Assist customers with appliance merchandise selection or product issues
• Assist customers with
• Provide thorough features and product information on all appliance merchandise
• Posses knowledge of the Ed Kellum & Son showroom and complete services offered
• Assist other Ed Kellum & Son sales professionals with the visual appearance and
organization of the showroom
• Meet or exceed sales goals an d initiatives as directed by management
• Maintain and keep abreast of product knowledge and trends in the industry
• Perform other duties as assigned my management
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule under a commission compensation
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record in commission sales and experience with appliance, a dependable individual who is self-motivated, has strong communication skills, and the ability to work as a team player and reach company standards. If you meet these requirements please submit your resume to the following address or by responding to this post:
Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
15340 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75248
or email your cover letter and resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join A Team That Puts People First!!
Since 1948, Ed Kellum & Son has been a household name for home electronics and household appliances. Ed Kellum & Sons’ famous 4-Hour Delivery provides clients with the utmost in customer service and installation.
Star Companies offers the ultimate in home amenities, repairs, and remodels. Clients looking for appliances, audio/video equipment, flooring, or total renovations can trust the expertise and generations of experience offered by Star Companies divisions and their specialties including Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Ed Kellum & Sons, Star Floors, Star Interior Resources, and Senior Living.
Description: Star Interior Resources is currently accepting applications for an entry level interior design position within the Star Companies organization. We offer candidates the opportunity to work in a fast paced, diverse, and rapidly growing environment. Candidates will work in many different industries and apply their skills to the design of full custom build out media rooms, kitchens, living spaces and more. Candidates will design projects as an integrated member of our design team.
- Performs elementary interior assignments and works from designs of others
- Copies sketches, layouts, plans and drawings
- Performs drafting assignments by applying standardized drawing techniques.
- Develops, modifies and/or reviews production drawings according to established standards
- Currently pursuing an Interior Design Bachelor’s degree or a recent graduate from an accredited program
- Previous internships or work experience a plus
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Polished appearance and phone manner
- Experience with large scale projects and flooring a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Autocad
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
All Interior Designers are offered a competitive starting pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
Star Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make reasonable accommodation to perform the duties of this position.
To Apply: please send your resume, cover letter and digital portfolio of your work to email@example.com